Experience a warm Santa Fe style of hospitality at the Adobe Inn at Cascade, nestled in the pines in the beautiful small mountain community of Cascade, Colorado, convenient to Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs and Woodland Park. Explore the area’s abundant attractions and enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding and white water rafting in addition to shopping and fine dining in nearby historic districts.
At the inn, enjoy bird and wildlife viewing from the main courtyard patio while taking in the sweeping mountain views. Within the adobe walls of this romantic Rocky Mountain bed and breakfast, you will find a peaceful southwestern retreat decorated in a mix of Native American and Spanish Folk Art. Architectural elements include log vigas, hardwood floors and kiva fireplaces; a perfect setting for romantic getaways, special occasions and Colorado vacations.
The inn offers three warm and inviting guest suites for your relaxation. Each guest suite is elegantly appointed with plush queen beds draped in handcrafted southwestern bedding and feature fireplaces illuminated by candles, private bathrooms, wine glasses, in-room coffee makers, hair dryers and CD players. Explore each room and its detailed description by visiting the Rooms page. With guest comfort and enjoyment in mind, a highly critical standard of cleanliness is maintained and a daily room refresh is provided. Also, consider adding one of our many Special Packages to enhance your stay.
Begin each day at the inn with a delightful full breakfast conveniently delivered to the privacy of your southwestern style guest suite. Weather permitting, you may choose to dine on the patio while enjoying the spectacular mountain views. Our breakfasts items are prepared daily with freshness and quality in mind for guest satisfaction.
In suite breakfast is delivered daily to guest suites between 8:30 – 9:00 AM and includes fresh fruit, juice, coffee and may feature any one of the following inn specialties among dozens of additional recipes such as:
- Blue Corn Pancakes with a Triple Berry Topping, Maple Spiced Sweet Potatoes & Green Chile Chicken Sausage
- Chile Relleno Pie with Roasted Corn Black Bean Salsa, Chipotle Roasted Potatoes & Roasted Red Pepper Sausage
- Stuffed French Toast with Caramelized Apples, Toasted Pecans, Chicken Apple Sausage, Crispy Potato Cakes
- Potato, Egg & Herb Gratin with Roasted Summer Squash and Sweet Corn and Cinnamon Spiced Baked Apples
Experience A Taste of Colorado: In season, we feature Colorado’s finest produce, from peaches grown on Colorado’s Western Slope to the sweetest cantaloupe from Rocky Ford. The end of August marks our annual buying trip for bushels of freshly roasted green chile’s, grown by local farmers east of Pueblo. Weekly visits to local farmers markets also supply the various ingredients used daily to prepare the in room continental breakfasts.
Guests staying at the Adobe Inn enjoy the following amenities:
- Guests enjoy a breakfast basket delivered in suite each morning featuring Southwestern & Traditional cuisines.
- Amenities & features provided at the inn and in guest common area’s
- Outdoor patios with mountain views
- Quiet and peaceful surroundings
- FREE onsite parking
- Beverage cart providing tea, hot chocolate and coffee
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Guest Phone
- Area restaurant menu guide
- Books and Board Games
All guest suites offer private bathroom facilities
- Amenities provided in guest rooms
- All guest suites offer private in suite bathroom facilities
- Flexibility to book your stay with an in suite breakfast or enjoy a discounted stay without breakfast
- Guest Refrigerator
- Wineglasses and bottle opener
- Fireplaces illuminated with candles
- Daily room refresh
- Alarm clock with CD player
- Plush queen bed with handcrafted bedding
- Complimentary toiletry amenity basket in private baths
- Regional guidebooks that highlight area attractions